Considering it is a Saturday and you are most likely knee deep into the planning of your wedding on your day off, I thought I’d share with you some great ideas for your big day to help with the process.
1. Nowadays it highly unlikely that’s someone is’nt in Instagram , so why not provide a hashtag for you wedding so that when your friends and family post pictures they can use that hashtag!
2. This could be a fun way to present your table numbers by having a photograph of the two of you at the age of the table number. So in this case the bride and groom are 9 years old and so on.
3. Below is a Guest book tree, where by you as the happy couple along with all your friends and family add a leave to the tree using finger prints.
4. We all know what its like wearing heels for hours on end; why not provide some flip-flops for all the ladies who want to dance the night away. It is a thoughtful and fun gesture.
5. This idea guarantees that you end with a picture of every guest that attended the wedding, by having a “find your name and replace it with a Polaroid” area. It will be good fun for the guests and a little memory for you later.
6. If you weren’t too keen on the idea of having pictures of you in your youth as a unique way to present your table number, why not assign each table a different anniversary year, and let the guests at that table write notes to be opened on that anniversary. This will be fun thing for you and your ‘husband’ to do in the future on your anniversary.