Martin and I got in touch with Sarah back in January of this year, hoping to pull together a July wedding in Malta, our top holiday destination and one of our favourite places in the world. From the very beginning, Sarah was extremely confidence-inspiring, and quickly reassured us that she and her team would be able to arrange the wedding of our dreams within the requested timeframe. With their incredible resourcefulness, they even helped us resolve some paperwork problems that for a while looked like they were going to scupper our plans entirely.
A few days before the wedding, we met the team and saw the venue for the first time – we had not yet clapped eyes on the venue itself, and were delighted with the vision that Sarah and the team painted for us! I also had my makeup and hair trial done, and was very happy with the people that had been chosen.
Fast-forward to our special day: we had gone with the coach option for our guests, and an executive car each for Martin and myself. The coach and cars arrived in good time, and everything proceeded exactly as planned when Martin arrived at the venue with the best man and the rest of the guests. I can personally barely remember what I was thinking when I arrived, I was that nervous, but I do know that the venue looked stunning and everyone was smiling!
We do have some specific compliments we wish to pay with regard to the day itself, namely:
– The venue was absolutely stunning, and the staff were courteous and helpful throughout; many of our guests specifically complimented the beautiful venue, delicious food and great service
– The guitar and mandolin duo were a total hit – they played beautifully during the ceremony and signing of documents, and later even had our guests playing and singing along!
– We received compliments from the parents present regarding the animator, who we hired for an hour to entertain the kids during photo time; she did a wonderful job of encouraging the kids (who don’t all speak the same language) to play and have fun together
– Our photographer kept the photo sessions brief and mostly informal as requested, and our pictures came out beautifully
– The DJ was absolutely spectacular – he did a wonderful job with the tracks we had provided, mixed them together excellently, and had almost everyone on the dancefloor; we saw our relatives shakin’ their moneymakers like we never thought we would!
Of course, the biggest credit of all goes out to Sarah and her team for pulling all this together in only six months. We will carry the memory of our Malta wedding with us forever, and we cannot thank them enough for that!