The Wedding Planner provides these services:
Sarah will present you with a number of wedding options so that you can make the choices that suit your budget and tastes.
The Wedding Planner can procure for you the best possible deals from the local vendors.
Typically a classic wedding calls for these basic services:
- Booking a venue – One of the many wedding venues on Malta and Gozo including a variety of garden wedding, sea view wedding, historic classical wedding venue options, hotel wedding options and more.
- For the locally based clients – Attire for the bride and the groom as well as those of their attendants – purchase or rental of the bride’s dress and the groom’s suit. The men’s wedding attire can be hired from a professional wedding dress hire service.
- Caterers providing the wedding cake and professional catering and beverages for a banquet, cocktail reception, buffet dinner, plated dinner etc.
- Beautician and Make-up artists from a professional wedding-specialised beauty salon
- Hairdressers from various professional wedding-specialised hair salons to do your hair on the day in the privacy of your accomodation
- A Catholic Priest from Malta to celebrate the mass of your Catholic church wedding
- Professional photography taken by a photographer for the best photo shots of your unforgettable wedding moments
- A professional videographer to record your most memorable wedding moments
- Ideas for Wedding favours which you may wish to opt for including typical Maltese souvenir ideas.
- For the locally based clients – Wedding invitations – printed at professional printers
- Hotel and/or beach resort for your stay and that of your family and friends in Malta
- Flowers and flower arrangements from a professional florist
- Transport – wedding car hire service that offers car rental of various vintage cars and all the wedding cars that you will require. You might also want to consider the traditional Karozzin (horse-drawn carriage)
- Carpet rental service offering carpets in the traditional cream or red as well as a variety of other colours to give your wedding that unique touch
- Music during the Church ceremony / Civil ceremony and for the reception – You have your choice of classic music, DJ or a band with singer etc.
- Other related expenses (e.g. Registry fees and Church stipend)
We make the necessary bookings and follow up on appointments.
We coordinate services on the day of the wedding. The Wedding Planner will be present at all times during the ceremony and at the reception that follows.
Having someone to assume all the responsibility for the details that go into preparing for the wedding, as well as seeing that all goes as planned on the day itself may sound like a dream. When you hire the services of Sarah Young as your Wedding Planner you can put your mind at rest and focus on the more important things in life. We take care of those aspects of the wedding planning that you are comfortable delegating to someone you can rely upon.