Picking your wedding palette and having the colors work together seamlessly takes a little know-how. Here are a few things to remember about choosing your wedding color combinations.
- Keep it simple: Avoid choosing too many colours, which might make your wedding seem unorganized.
- Be decisive: Take as much time as you need to choose your wedding colours, but once you’ve made a decision-stick with it.
- Use colors liberally: Whichever colour combinations you decide to go for make sure to use them liberally throughout your wedding, in your invitations, centerpieces, cake and flowers.
Below are 10 of my favourite autumn and winter colour combinations courtesy of theperfectpalette.com
1. Fuchsia & Gold
2. Black & Gold
3. Orange, Blue, Yellow & Gray
4. Lavender & Pink
5. Emerald – Pantone’s Colour of the Year
6. Lavender, Gold & Silver
7. Brown, Gold & Silver
8. Shades of Purple & Blue
9. Red & Ivory
10. Grayed Jade